How Can I Help you Build and Grow Your Micro Business Online?
What comes to mind when you think of yourself as a solopreneur?
- the struggle to build and grow your microbusiness online?
- feeling frustrated and overwhelmed with all the conflicting information being provided by the “industry experts”?
- having to outsource every little thing because you don’t know how to update a price on your website or change your welcome email.
Hell, I’ve been there.
The worst was at soul-crushing networking meetings, hearing how these business owners cleared 6 figures with their latest launch, triple their sales in the last quarter, and listen to them endlessly brag about the 4k price tag they paid to learn from the latest trending online influencer.
But at no point did they ever share any practical advice on how they got there.
24 years ago, I had no money, because it all went to school, no confidence, and felt like a failure when working on my first business. Little did I know that many of these “success stories” were fake stories to build false success to the public and the ultimate contest of keeping up with the corporate Joneses.
No woman should feel like that, especially when going after her dreams of starting her own business. You weren’t put on this earth to feel crappy about yourself because your business isn’t as big as everyone else’s in the industry.
You’re exactly where you need to be...right now.
I'm on a mission to help mature women entering the life of being a solopreneur for the first time by creating the highest quality of customizable WordPress website templates, landing pages and easy to follow website and email marketing training.
How Can I Help You?
- inspire you with creativity and thinking outside the box
- helping you learn the skills needed to build and grow your online business and feel damn good about it
- motivate you to take action and make progress
- show you how to build and manage your own website with practical training that won’t put you to sleep or require you to watch a playlist of 10 videos before you can learn how to change your bio photo on your about page
- teach you the methods and systems for e-mail marketing that won’t leave you feeling awkward and sleazy when you want to send out your next sales email
- help you crush that inner critic that’s holding you back
- help you learn how to pivot and make changes to make things flow
Since I was a kid, you could find me doing three things:
- making things to sell
- doing science experiments
- riding my horse
At 7 years old, I was making Barbie doll clothes to sell. I had science stations set up to do all sorts of experiments and I would teach my city friends how to ride a horse. This went on for years and only stopped because my parents sold the farm.
I still use those three things today in a slightly different way:
- I help you brainstorm ideas and to think outside the box
- experiment with different designs with web design and email marketing and learn from what didn’t work and then share that with you.
- I may not have a horse to teach you how to ride, but I can teach you how to learn the skills you need to build and manage your online business
In the last 25 years, I’ve:
- started and still have a successful web design business going on 20 years with my husband Joe
- taught creative designs at Coast to Coast Creative Art Convention
- trained across Canada for one of the top office supply companies in the country
- ran an online art school for 15 years with a 22k+ subscriber-based YouTube channel
- planned and designed websites for solopreneurs and small businesses such as Deployed Solutions, Florida Medical Group, Pets Luv Us, Toronto Marlboros, and Mississauga Senators hockey clubs.
And I’m grateful for 4 amazing grandkids who are little creative entrepreneurs in the making, Joe who is my life and business partner of 25 years and Mia, who is my protector, photography model, and an all-around silly dog.
Don’t Miss These Free Tips
Would you like weekly actionable tips on building and growing your online micro business?